These goals will be this year’s target, in the end it is my goal to have all expenses covered by dividend income. But the first step will be to build a €100K portfolio. The first 100 thousands is where the snowball starts working for you, this was stated by Charly Munger:
“The first $100,000 is a b*tch, but you gotta do it.”.
Once this snowball is big enough the actual size is not the most important aspect anymore, it is all about dividend income.
Receive €1,000 in dividend incomeFailed! Build portfolio up to 33,000 euroAchieved!
Goals 2015 (explanation)
- Dividend Expense Ratio of 10%
- €1,200 Dividend Income (50% increase YoY)
- 100 Money Blogposts
- Dividend Expense Ratio of 15%
- €1,700 Dividend Income (42% increase YoY)
- Dividend Expense Ratio of 18%
- €2,200 Dividend Income (29% increase YoY)
- Dividend Expense Ratio of 22%
- €2,600 Dividend Income (18% increase YoY)
- Dividend Expense Ratio of 25%
- €3,000 Dividend Income (15% increase YoY)
- €100.000 portfolio